Thursday 7 April 2011

Individual responses to our idea

Sarah : I think our original idea is good and will help us in improving our camera skills. We will all have some input into making the film which is good. Our Storyboards are good but could do with some improvement with more detail. Doing this will help us keep to a more structured plan. I am happy with our idea and feel that it will be good opening that will hopefully make people want to see the rest of the film if they could.

Sophie : At first I was a bit reluctant for this idea but know looking at our storyboards and adjusting them in the appropriate ways I can see that this opening sequence will work well in showing off our media skills. So far I havent explored into using the camera much so hopefully it will allow me to work on using the camera and getting to know how it works and using it to our advantage.

Vicky : I can see this idea having real potential if we work with it in the correct way. The storyboard could be developed more with more detail but overall i think it is a good idea. I think we explored with different genres and i agree that we have concluded with a good idea. During this particular product i want to work much more with technology and editing as i feel this is my biggest weakness so i can learn how to use it.

Luke : In our group i feel that i am the member of the group that has the most experience witht he technical side. I think that doing this idea will allow me to show off what skills I have with the editing software however i would like to improve on skills that i dont currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment